Alias Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAP REQUESTS - Taking ideas for a custom deathrun map

4 posters

Go down

MAP REQUESTS - Taking ideas for a custom deathrun map Empty MAP REQUESTS - Taking ideas for a custom deathrun map

Post  Blakbewwy Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:07 am

So now zs_irradiated is complete, I'm probably moving onto creating a deathrun map, and could use some inspiration for base ideas.

Post your stuff and I'll take it into account. In all likelihood I'll only use ~elements~ of posted ideas, certain parts, though who knows.

Consider things like:
   - What do you like as the general theme or design of the map (i.e. jungle maps, desert maps, abstract maps, etc)
   - What sort of traps would you like? I'd like to be creative with these, as opposed to most maps abusing exploding/fire/floor-break/wall-push traps. Try be inventive with these, as to be more unique.
   - What kind of shape/direction do you like the map to take place in? I've noticed two main themes: large cuboid pillars, with a pathway spiralling up around it, and then simply straight maps. Would you want it to be flat, or to go up, or to go down? etc
   - WHATEVER YOU WANT! If the community wants it, it will be in this map. Feed me suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

Have fun brainstorming ;D

Blakbewwy

Back to top Go down

MAP REQUESTS - Taking ideas for a custom deathrun map Empty Re: MAP REQUESTS - Taking ideas for a custom deathrun map

Post  Vizurez Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:38 pm

make a bowsers road map with this in the background as you play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJj6GGLaIfI
you will be given overlord megasuperadmin for this feat
Vizurez
Vizurez
Admin

https://aliasgaming.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

MAP REQUESTS - Taking ideas for a custom deathrun map Empty LOL

Post  Blakbewwy Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:21 am

Wow.

Just wow.

I wish that was serious u.u

Wait no, custom sound files = ew...

Blakbewwy

Back to top Go down

MAP REQUESTS - Taking ideas for a custom deathrun map Empty One thing...

Post  KombatWombat Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:32 am

Whales. Just whales.
KombatWombat
KombatWombat

Back to top Go down

MAP REQUESTS - Taking ideas for a custom deathrun map Empty idea

Post  FZ_SPEED123 Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:03 am

What about a map that changes like in the middle, exaple: Mario|pokemon|legend of zelda|drsgonball | random.
I think IT would be Cool to have a map like that (IT does not have to have exactly thr games above you canhave What you want in each part of the map)
FZ_SPEED123
FZ_SPEED123

Back to top Go down

MAP REQUESTS - Taking ideas for a custom deathrun map Empty Re: MAP REQUESTS - Taking ideas for a custom deathrun map

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down