Alias Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artis Operator Application

4 posters

Go down

Artis Operator Application Empty Artis Operator Application

Post  Artis Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:56 am

Steam name: [AG] Artis

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:7274749

Current rank: Super Donator (£20)

Desired rank: Operator

Time played: Alias Deathrun = 3 days 20 hours, Gmod= 838 hours.

Why do you want this rank: I want this rank because I have been super donator for quite a while now and I think with me added to the team I can kick players and gag spammers without having to vote would be useful as most of the time the votegag does not work. As saying that I would make a good member to the team because I always enforce the rules and will do forever and beyond.

Why you deserve this rank: I deserve this rank because I always help people when they're stuck with something about the server. When spammers, mean people Are on I always votekick or votegag, depending on the problem, to help everyone in this community to have a happy, enjoyable experience at our deathrun.
Artis
Artis

Back to top Go down

Artis Operator Application Empty Re: Artis Operator Application

Post  Yuu Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:49 am

Artis wrote:I deserve this rank because I always help people when they're stuck with something about the server.

Very true.

Artis is an extremely active member of the community and likes to help people with issues on the server.
He also, as rare as it unfortunately has become, is a very mature member.
I've had the pleasure of playing with him loads of times, and I'd say he's all fit to be an operator.

+1
Yuu
Yuu

http://steamcommunity.com/id/7472

Back to top Go down

Post  Blakbewwy Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:14 am

Artis is absolutely brilliant operator material and I wish him full hope for getting this rank.

And, as Yuu says, he's one of the few mature people on a server comprised primarily of small, screechy children, thus he should be treasured and constantly pestered with nibbles and complimentary beverages.

Seeing as how our operator team of yet is slowly being phased into admin, we could use someone to take our slot anyways, and he is definitely the material we need.

Final note: his playtime is ~way~ beyond that, since he does loads of jailbreak and zombie survival with me which likely adds to tens more hours.

Definitely has my vote, +9001

Blakbewwy

Back to top Go down

Artis Operator Application Empty RE: Artis Operator Application

Post  KombatWombat Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:19 am

Artis is already trusted with using commands to keep people under control and I know that he would make a brilliant operator.

He is always active when I am and is always helping the community in some way.

*licks*
KombatWombat
KombatWombat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down