Alias Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application

5 posters

Go down

Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application Empty Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application

Post  Blakbewwy Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 am

Steam Name: [RQG] Blakbewwy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5079301

Current Rank: Admin in jailbreak, operator elsewhere

Desired Rank: Admin across all Alias servers

Time Played: ~60 hours deathrun, ~20-30 jailbreak, ~20-40 zombie survival (at a guess), 900+ total hours on garrysmod

Why you want this rank: I feel that I've become pretty closely bound to this server. Since every gamemode I play is now covered, I am literally 100% Alias; the community of all the servers know me, I admin in jailbreak and zombie survival (where there are typically less staff online so I have a larger responsibility), and so on.

Why you deserve this rank: Already being admin in jailbreak, I'd like to see that across zombie survival, TTT and deathrun too so I could fully enforce the rules, be respected further and impress the ladies I mean continue to be welcomed in the community. Essentially, people are always calling me on to kick or slay or help them out because the server is full of noobs, so I come online and after ten minutes everyone's having a blast and in hysterics Very Happy

And, of course, naturally there's the mapmaking element to consider. I've made a map, let me remind you, exclusively for this server and no other for free: a rare privelege when most mappers require double and even triple digit payment for map creation, let alone exclusivity. That's zs_irradiated; there's also jb_alias in production, hopefully to be completed within the month again exlusively for alias jailbreak servers to add some map variety. And, of course, the logo.. xD

You can see where I'm going so I won't babble on. I'm dedicated to this place and, since you cover every gamemode I play, I'm probably never leaving. You're stuck with me, so make the most of me, hm.

I ain't goin nowhere.

Blakbewwy

Back to top Go down

Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application Empty Biggest vouch ever.

Post  Artis Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:42 am

Blak has one of the best opportunity's of becoming an admin and, personally, I think he should get it. Not that I'm one of his friends or anything. It's the fact of how considerate and kind to other people in servers, he helps, enforces the rules and all the required things. But, the thing that really should make him admin is the fact that he can make maps only for this server, he made our very own logo and there for he shall be treasured and pestered with hot chocolates and milkshakes.

+9002 + Artis's heart <3Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8HVhSP0ICl_e71AOqabZu-ND8qT-xlcIxIP8gtBD0OK0uYB-5yw
Artis
Artis

Back to top Go down

Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application Empty Re: Alias Wide Admin Application

Post  KombatWombat Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am

Blakbewwy has got to be one of the greatest operators of all time and giving him an admin status on the jailbreak server has already improved the community!

I believe that giving Blak an admin status would be very, very beneficial for the community of Alias servers.

He obviously deserves this rank as he is an active member, reliable, helpful and more. I do hope that he gains this rank for both him and the community.

Good Luck!
KombatWombat
KombatWombat

Back to top Go down

Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application Empty Vouch

Post  TheRandomnessGuy Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am

Blakbewwy does an amazing job controlling the Jailbreak server, one of the hardest servers to control, and I believe he will do an even better job on all the other servers.

+1 Vouch

TheRandomnessGuy

Back to top Go down

Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application Empty Re: Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application

Post  Vizurez Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:59 am

This would be global administrator. I have not set up an application format for such a rank yet.
You may apply for individual ranks on each server, but not for all, unfortunately.
Vizurez
Vizurez
Admin

https://aliasgaming.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application Empty Re: Blakbewwy: Alias-wide Admin Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down