Alias Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walrus Dictators Trusted Application

3 posters

Go down

The Walrus Dictators Trusted Application Empty The Walrus Dictators Trusted Application

Post  [The Walrus Dictator] Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:08 am

Steam Name: The Walrus Dictator
Steam ID:walruswag (seriously it is xD)
Time Played: Garrys Mod about 180 or something and Jailbreak Alias gaming about 20 hours
How active will you be: Every day for about 4 hours
Why do you want this rank: I feel very attached to this server and have made lots of friends on it, would love to be part of  the great community that is Alias Gaming, I also want to be there to keep everything in order when other admins and trusted etc etc are not able to.
Why do you deserve this rank: I play on this server every day and always behave. I have a mic and have experience as a moderator etc on some other servers in the past on many different game modes EG ( RP, Sandbox) game modes. I am a good warden, as many have said and am a trusted person on the server, hence applying for trusted!

Please take this app into consideration!
Ben - The Walrus Dictator c:

Last edited by [The Walrus Dictator] on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total
[The Walrus Dictator]
[The Walrus Dictator]

Back to top Go down

The Walrus Dictators Trusted Application Empty Re: The Walrus Dictators Trusted Application

Post  Blakbewwy Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 am

I like walrus.

Walruses are cool, this guy's cool, and he's a regular here so... I mean he's on pretty much every time I'm on so he's a nice co-staff type guy to have around and someone who I can rely on.

And yes, he has a mic, and he's mature with a sense of humour, so yup. A* candidate (jk he's like F).

Blak out

Vouched ^.^

Blakbewwy

Back to top Go down

The Walrus Dictators Trusted Application Empty Re: The Walrus Dictators Trusted Application

Post  SATAN Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:55 am

He is very trustworthy as he dose not RDM nor does he disobey the rules.
He will be active a lot of the time and is a quite good player. He has got much experience with jailbreak and all of the maps.
But most importantly he will not use his powers for a disadvantage and most certainly not abuse them. He is a good player and friend.

SATAN

SATAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down